NEDAC, in technical collaboration with FAO and other partners, works with government and cooperative movement partners for exchange of information, sharing of experiences and discussion on the policy and legal framework for agricultural cooperative development, as well as capacity building of member organizations, particularly in agricultural cooperative enterprise development.
The aim of the partnership is to create synergy between government cooperative departments and the cooperative movement at the country level for enabling policy and legislative reform conducive to agricultural cooperative development for sustainable agriculture and rural development ensuring rural food and livelihood security.
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- International Cooperative Alliance (ICA)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Committee for the Promotion and Advancement of Cooperatives (COPAC)
- Asia Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA)
- Asia Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institution (APAARI)
- Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (ACCU)